Oculoplastics is a branch of Ophthalmology which deals with disorders of the lids, lacrimal system and orbits. Oculoplastic surgeons are fully trained ophthalmologists who have an in depth knowledge of the eyes and eyelids, in particular the anatomy and function, and understand how eyelid and lacrimal surgery can affect the comfort of the eye and the clarity of vision.
Involuntary spasms of the extraocular muscles can be uni/bilateral. Debilitating if persistent. - Read More
Request an Appointment
Ms. Maria de Bono Agius, Consultant, Ophthalmologist & Oculoplastic Surgeon
Before Completing the Online Form Below Good to know:
1) Clinic Locations: Select the preferred clinic location, either in B'Kara, Mellieha, or in Xewkija, Gozo.
2) Contact Details: Make sure that your contact details (Mobile no. & email address) are correct.
3) Response Time: We normally reply within 24 hrs during weekdays (excluding public holidays) and within 48 hrs during weekends. In case of emergency text +356 7984 0476.
4) Personal Data: By submitting this online form, you are authorizing us to hold your personal contact details and information. Note that these Contact Details are only used by Eyemedics c/o Ms. Maria de Bono Agius. We do not share personal data with any third party.
5) We will stay in touch: With the scope of providing you with a continuously improving service while keeping you always updated, Eyemedics and Ms Maria de Bono Agius may from time to time contact you via email, providing appointment or Ophthalmic/Medical-related information.
Complete Your Appointment Request Form here:
When you choose our service, you are confident that you are receiving the very best and latest of treatments. Patient safety is our number one priority.